How Does the Paper Shredding and Document Destruction Process Work?
To truly destroy data securely and effectively, a proper chain of custody must be followed. Eagle Secure Shredding offers one of the most comprehensive, compliant processes in Atlanta and the Southeast.
Our streamlined process ensures security measures are carried out at several different touch points. When you work with Eagle Secure Shredding as your information security partner, you know you’re working with one of the top information destruction companies.
A Simple, Secure 4-Step Process to Document Destruction:
Our comprehensive paper shredding and document destruction process entails 4 steps:
- One of our state-of-the-art mobile shredding trucks arrives at your location at the agreed upon time and day
The paper is loaded into rolling containers by an Eagle Secure Shredding employee
- a. The schedule, set by you, is determined by your company needs
The bins are rolled to the truck and the paper is shredded
- a. Each of our dedicated employees undergo background checks, drug screenings, carry IDs at all times and are bonded and insured
You receive a Certificate of Destruction
- a. Hydraulic lifts boost the bins and dump the paper into the shredder hopper, which you can verify through the TV truck monitor; our “hands free” process means that employees don’t ever directly handle your documents
- a. Once the paper is shredded, our driver will sign a certificate of destruction and give it to you, which you can keep filed in the event of an audit or compliance check
Our document destruction and paper shredding process is more than secure—it’s cost effective, efficient, and a critical part of your information security strategy.
Contact us today at 770-619-5300 to find out how we can meet your document destruction and paper shredding needs.