Eagle Secure Shredding: Providing Expert, Responsive Sandy Springs Shredding Services
Eagle Secure Shredding strives to be the Atlanta document shredding company that security minded businesses in the Atlanta metro area, and all of Georgia, prefer to use. We are NAID AAA certified, and are insured and bonded. If you have a need to keep your customers’, employees’ or company confidential information secure, we are the shredding service partner and provider for you.
Companies and organizations of all sizes need to keep their customer, employee, and proprietary company information confidential and secure. These businesses turn to Sandy Springs Shredding provider Eagle Secure Shredding to help them meet their needs. Our company services the Sandy Springs, Dunwoody, North Buckhead, and metro Atlanta business communities with reliable, expert and affordable shredding solutions.
As a NAID AAA certified company, you can feel confident knowing you’re working with one of the leading Sandy Springs companies in the information security industry. We at Eagle Secure Shredding offer the following shredding solutions to meet your growing business needs:
- One-Time Purge/Clean Out Shredding: Our purge service is intended for businesses that are moving locations, want to get rid of costly storage space, or need to simply get rid of paper. If your needs are immediate, we can get your shredding done within 24 hours with our next day shredding service. We will send a truck and crew to your place of business or storage facility and get rid of the confidential documents—quickly and efficiently.
- Regularly Scheduled Onsite Shredding: If your office frequently needs to dispose of sensitive material, our Sandy Springs shredding team will work with you to set up a scheduled shredding service. We have the most flexible scheduled service options of any on site shredding company. We’ll get started by first setting you up with collection containers, and then work with you to schedule weekly, biweekly, monthly, quarterly, or even less frequent service based on your shredding needs.
- Hard Drive Shredding: The only way to ensure confidential hard drive data doesn’t fall into the wrong hands is to physically destroy the drive and platter (ensuring no possibility of spinning the platter to attempt to retrieve data). We do this in our purpose-built on site hard drive shredding trucks that shred your hard drives at your location. You can feel confident knowing we are also NAID AAA Certified for on site hard drive shredding. Our Certificate of Destruction includes a list of all serial numbers of hard drives that are shredded.
We work with you to meet your compliance and security requirements by offering you the following additional benefits:
- Mobile shredding means we come to your Sandy Springs business location
- All shredding is done on site under your supervision
- Confidence knowing all shredding is done in our state-of-the-art mobile shredding trucks
- An optional video of the destruction process is provided
- Proprietary chain of custody software and hardware solutions are available that add an extra layer of security
Reach out to our Sandy Springs shredding team today at 770.619.5300 to see how we can meet your shredding needs.